News Flash!! Sunday, 2 July 2023 - our Camellia Show and Sale is on again!!
- Location: The Auditorium, Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens, 9.00 am to 3.00pm
- Wide variety of camellia plants for sale
- Beautiful displays of named camellias, Ikebana displays, camellia talks and demonstrations
- Hosted camellia garden stroll, raffles, refreshments - morning teas and lunch, tea and coffee. What more could you want!
- Queensland Camellia Society members will also be on hand to answer your camellia questions
- $4 entry (QCS members free)
Want to find out more?
Come to one of our meetings and talk with keen home gardeners and specialist growers.
Our members' gardens range from a few pots to well established gardens with many mature camellias and/or rare species..
If you are interested in......
beautiful flowers in autumn, winter and spring
easy to care for pot plants, shrubs and small trees
quick growing hedges
flowers for the bees over winter
cut flowers for yourself or your friends